General utility position responsible for cleaning the dining area (tables, chairs & floors), food and beverage service areas, and the common areas in the Team Dining Room. Also responsible for stocking the beverage and the common areas of the kitchen with product.
- Ensures dining area is kept clean, free of debris, tables wiped clean and floor vacuumed.
- Keeps all work areas clean and sanitary.
- Ensures compliance to standards set by management including, but not limited to, drain cleaning, dish machines operation, standards, floor cleanliness, etc.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Follows all standards of health, safety, and sanitation as outlined in our ServSafe class given during orientation.
- Assists the cashiers, dishwashers or cooks as needed. Portions desserts, re-stocks salad bar, puts the daily orders away, breaks dishwashers, removes trash, and other related duties.
- Restocks the beverage area, cups and desserts.
- Vacuums, wipes tables and counters.
- Participates as a team member with cooks, supervisors, cashiers and any pertinent Team Members in producing a smooth and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of customer service.
- Previous experience preferred.