Responsible for the preparation of all foods during an assigned shift, in accordance with company specifications and standards.
- Assists in the supervision of all line production staff ensuring compliance with Company specs and standards.
- Responsible for preparing, seasoning, finishing, and garnishing all food in kitchen preparation in accordance with established recipes.
- Performs as a Team Member with; Lead Line Cooks, Dishwashers, Supervisors, Chefs, Servers, Utility, and pertinent Company Team Members in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation on a scheduled shift.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Follows all recipes and control procedures.
- Assists in all areas of food production as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary area at all times in full accordance with State Health Regulations.
High School diploma or GED preferred and one to two years’ experience as a cook’s apprentice in a large, full service hotel or restaurant preferred.