Responsible for creating, coordinating, implementing, evaluating all casino special events, and providing a satisfactory experience for our guests. Responsible for communicating special events information to Team Members.
• Designs, develops and implements all casino special events.
• Develops new ideas for on-going promotions and special events and submits proposals.
• Works within a team to ensure that all items needed to carry out promotions and special events are in the appropriate place and in a timely manner, including necessary supplies, promotional checks and decorations.
• Prepares promotional checks based on promotional prize values of promotion.
• Ensures appropriate tax forms, required documents are completed and issues promotional checks to winners.
• Ensures collateral material for promotions and special events are displayed prior to and recovered at conclusion.
• Interacts with guests, establishes rapport and answers general questions during the promotion and special events.
• Maintains a working knowledge of all promotions and special events in order to effectively explain to guests.
• Makes announcements pertaining to promotions and events using a microphone and issues prizes and cash.
• Creates an atmosphere of excitement for all casino guests.
• Acts in a courteous and professional manner and exhibits a positive, outgoing personality.
• Evaluates every special event, including slot tournaments, parties, giveaways, and entertainment; facilitates the review process for all proposed special events.
• Authors a special event publication for distribution to all Team Members on property, providing timely and informative reading.
• Updates and distributes a Special Events Calendar for the in-depth review of all Team Members.
• Submits advertising work orders for casino special events.
• Ensures to a high degree the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports, and for maintaining an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction.