Responsible for the preparation of all foods during an assigned shift, in accordance with the Company’s specifications and standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily:
• Perform job duties, demonstrate excellent work habits, and deliver exceptional service to internal and external guests.
• Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, including appearance, attendance, reliability, teamwork, ethics, integrity, and comply with all governing policies and procedures.
• Employ positive and professional communication skills and exercise professional interpersonal abilities (tact, diplomacy, and respect) with guests and co-workers at all times.
• Maintain a high level of organization, including an orderly and neat work area and excellent time management skills leading to the highest levels of productivity.
• Demonstrate a desire to succeed and willingness to help others succeed.
• Participate in open communication and provide feedback to management regarding operations, staffing, personal development, and operational productivity.
• Serve as contributing Team Member of CGRC enhancing operations in all its business endeavors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED preferred and one to two years experience as a cook’s apprentice in a large, full service hotel or restaurant preferred.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as addition subtraction and multiplication tables.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The Team Member frequently is required to stand and walk.
The Team Member is frequently required to lift up to 25 lb., and occasionally required to lift up to 50 lb.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The Team Member regularly works around mechanical moving parts.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the Team Member will be exposed to a smoke-filled environment.