Responsible for the daily supervision of all aspects of Retail and Arcade, promoting excellent standards for customer service and satisfaction.
- Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all time.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels in Retail and Arcade by assisting with interviewing, selecting, training, scheduling, evaluating, promoting, disciplining and terminating Team Members as needed.
- Provides customer-service-related assistance in Retail, such as assisting customers with selection and/or purchase, handling exchanges, redeeming complimentaries, and giving directions to various areas of the property.
- Ensures that the work areas are neat, clean, and well stocked with supplies.
- Utilizes effective communication skills to creatively resolve problems in Retail and Arcade.
- Responsible for processing Telephone money drops.
- Responsible for snacks, drinks and cigarette machine money drops, maintaining par levels, ordering and maintaining appropriate stock levels, oversees maintenance and ensuring machines are functioning properly.
- Inspects merchandise to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed.
- Maintains a consistent, regular attendance record.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Cash handling experience required
- One to three years retail and supervisory experience in a similar environment required with progressive career growth preferred.