Responsible for the implementation and the compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, and supervise the operation of assigned table games to ensure game integrity and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all time.
• Enforces performance standards, policies and procedures relating to all table games, ensuring compliance with all Gaming regulations.
• Responsible for checking bank roll from previous shift to ensure accuracy; assists Pit Supervisor in physical count of bankroll at shift change.
• Observes game, players and dealers, to ensure accuracy of game and ensures game protection.
• Ensures that all games move at an appropriate pace.
• Promotes a positive gaming experience by, providing outstanding customer service.
• Assists in training and evaluating of subordinate Team Members in a fair and equitable manner.
• Responsible for tracking players, noting buy-ins, length of play, win/loss and average bet.
• Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, etc.) and attendant regulations as well as the Company’s internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Is familiar with pit accounting procedures and administrative tasks, i.e., fills, credits, marker transactions and responsibilities.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
• May be used as an usher as needed by management for events.
• Any reasonable request made by management.
Supervises dealers on assigned shift.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED preferred. One year of experience in Table Games as a dealer and/or Supervisor.
Appropriate license. Strong organizational and communication skills required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Team Members in the organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Members is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel objects, reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The Team Member frequently is required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Members encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. When on the casino floor, the Team Member will be exposed to a smoke-filled environment.