Responsible for the accuracy and professional, proficient manner in dealing a specific table game according to the Company’s policies and procedures and in compliance with Gaming regulations.
- Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all time.
- Responsible for the protection and control of the game being dealt, Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, or other table games permitted in the jurisdiction.
- Conducts the games in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, handling player transactions and notifying Floor Supervisor of any irregularities.
- Advises Pit Manager or Floor person of any player disputes or arguments that may arise during the game.
- Informs Floor Supervisor or other personnel of any important or relevant facts regarding specific players and their action.
- Maintains a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere providing the customer with a pleasant gaming experience, and notifying Floor Supervisor of any customer needs i.e., cocktails, Host Service, etc.
- Promotes departmental and property wide promotions.
- Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, etc.) and attendant regulations as well as the Company’s internal controls, policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Proven knowledge, training and/or experience on the assigned game required.
- Appropriate Licensure & basic knowledge of all current house procedures required.