Responsible for the accuracy and professional, proficient manner in dealing a specific table game according to the Company’s policies and procedures and in compliance with Gaming regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all time.
• Responsible for the protection and control of the game being dealt, Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, or other table games permitted in the jurisdiction.
• Conducts the games in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, handling player transactions and notifying Floor Supervisor of any irregularities.
• Advises Pit Manager or Floor person of any player disputes or arguments that may arise during the game.
• Informs Floor Supervisor or other personnel of any important or relevant facts regarding specific players and their action.
• Maintains a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere providing the customer with a pleasant gaming experience, and notifying Floor Supervisor of any customer needs i.e., cocktails, Host Service, etc.
• Promotes departmental and property wide promotions.
• Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, etc.) and attendant regulations as well as the Company’s internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
• Any reasonable request made by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED required. Proven knowledge, training and/or experience on the assigned game required. Basic knowledge of all current house procedures required.
Appropriate Licensure. Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.