Responsible for the quality assurance of all finished products of the venue and the supervision of all food productions ensuring all Company specifications and standards are satisfied.
- Responsible for the staffing, training evaluating and coordination of all food production Team Members.
- Ensures all specs in all recipes and food apportionment are met.
- Maintains excellent kitchen hygiene conditions at all times.
- Controls food and labor costs on a continual basis within approved budgetary controls.
- Makes recommendations and suggestions in hiring, terminating, suspending counseling, to the Manager of the venue.
- Knowledge of all State Health Department regulations and ensures all conditions and standards are met.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Assists in the preparation, portioning and garnishment of all foods.
- Participates and presides over departmental and venue meetings facilitating the flow of pertinent information from management to Team Members.
- Provides all Team Members with proper training and counseling as needed in accordance with the Company’s Policy and Procedures.
- Works with various department management in resolving venue conflicts and disputes, as needed ensuring high standards of customer service and Team Member relations.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of four to six years previous experience as a chef in a full-service restaurant or hotel, with progressive supervisory experience.