Responsible for the beverage service to Beverage/Food Servers in an assigned service station ensuring efficient and prompt service for restaurant customers.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic beverages and/or non-alcoholic beverages according to established recipes and procedures.
- Mixes and serves beverages in a service station capacity to Beverage/Food Servers in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Participates in receiving and issuing liquor and supplies in conjunction with a Beverage Manager or Supervisor. Helps to maintain accurate tracking and inventories of spirits and wines.
- Maintains a neat and clean bar station on a continual basis.
- Monitors guest needs on a continual basis, ensuring all requests are promptly fulfilled.
- Maintains knowledge of ABC Codes, the Dram Shop Act and bartender’s responsibilities and rights under it. Completes Alcohol Awareness Training and passes the test associated with the course and renews Alcohol Awareness Certification every two years.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Maintains knowledge of all Gaming and beverage regulations applicable to position.
- Participates as a team member with all Beverage Servers, Barbacks, Beverage Stewards, Supervisors and any pertinent Company Team Members to ensure efficient operational standard.
- Previous bartending experience preferred.