Responsible for implementing and ensuring all operations of Casino Table Games, and employee performances are in compliance with the Company’s objectives and goals and Gaming regulations.
- Supervises the operation of assigned areas.
- Assists in the selection, training and evaluation of subordinate employees. Maintains the highest quality standards in all areas of customer service and hospitality and developing players.
- Ensures that all games move at an appropriate pace. Maintains appropriate game spread, limits and staffing.
- Makes recommendation and suggestions to hire, transfer, suspend, promote, discharge, evaluate, assign and discipline all table games employees on his/her assigned shift in a fair and equitable manner.
- Informs Casino Operations Managers of all noteworthy, suspicious, or unusual activity. Facilitates the flow of information throughout the casino.
- Coaches and mentors employees in assigned area to maintain and improve on expected levels of performance, promotion and productivity by using positive motivation.
- Maintains knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, compact, etc.) and attendant regulations as well as the Company’s internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Minimum of six months to one year of experience as a Dual Rate Pit Manager, one to two years as a Floor Supervisor and two to three years of dealing experience in casino operations required.