Responsible for providing cleaning services in assigned Kitchen and designated areas ensuring approved policies, procedures and standards.
- Cleans kitchens & kitchen equipment.
- Ensures that all cleaning materials, chemicals and equipment are used per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Maintains all work areas and ensures that any equipment is free of violations. Reports any hazardous conditions or broken equipment immediately to the Lead position.
- Complies with established safety precautions when using equipment and supplies.
- Advises management of repairs or supply shortages in assigned areas and is accountable for cleanliness and overall condition of assigned areas.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Three to six months housekeeping experience preferred.