Responsible for handling Guest check money transactions in a prompt courteous manner and in accordance with the Company’s high standards of Guest Services.
- Receives payment from food and beverage Guests, makes changes and issues receipts in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Adheres to established cash control policies and procedures of the Company.
- Answers any Guest questions and directs concerns to appropriate management.
- Advises Guest of waiting time and recommends beverage outlets to Guests.
- Handles any Guest complaints and resolves them quickly and courteously.
- Assists in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
- Participates as a team member with food servers, bus persons, cooks, supervisors and any pertinent company Team Members in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of Guest Services.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous cashier experience preferred.