Responsible for stocking, storing and delivering material, supplies, tools and equipment.
- Verifies and maintains records of incoming and outgoing requisitions.
- Checks incoming merchandise against shipping manifests and worksheets as needed.
- Maintain a thorough, working knowledge of dry goods, paper products, chemical supplies, and Food & Beverage specifications.
- Responsible for accuracy when pulling inventory requisitions.
- Deliver all items necessary to any department on property.
- Cooperate with Accounts Payable in the verification of orders received.
- Assist Inventory Control when checking product being delivered.
- Performs routine clerical duties associated with the position.
- Facilitate the flow of information, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One to three months Warehouse related experience required.
- Fork Lift and Electric Pallet Jack experience required.