Responsible for providing dining service to all customers in an efficient, courteous and professional manner displaying a high standard of customer services.
- Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all time.
- Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to restaurant customers in accordance with venue standards.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Performs necessary tasks to service customers, i.e. taking and filling all food and drink orders and assisting in maintaining customers dining area in a clean and neat manner.
- Monitors customer needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfills.
- Performs as a team member with; Venue Hosts, Supervisors, Food Servers, Bus People and Kitchen Staff in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation.
- Assists if needed with clearing and bussing tables.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
- Assists other restaurant personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
- Any reasonable request made by management.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous food server experience preferred.