Responsible for providing Beverage service to all Casino customers in an efficient, courteous and professional manner, displaying a high standard of Customer services.
- Provides prompt, efficient and courteous beverage service to customers in accordance with company policies, procedures and standards.
- Performs necessary tasks to service customers, i.e.; taking and filling all beverage orders and assisting in maintaining customers gaming area in a clean and neat manner.
- Maintains knowledge of ABC Codes, the Dram Shop Act and bartender’s responsibilities and rights under it. Completes Alcohol Awareness Training and passes the test associated with the course and renews Alcohol Awareness certification every two years.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Monitors customer needs on a continual basis ensuring all beverage requests will be promptly fulfilled.
- Performs with Bartenders, Bar backs, Supervisors, and pertinent casino Team Members in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation.
- One to three months related experience and/or training.