Responsible for providing dining service to all customers in an efficient, courteous and professional manner displaying a high standard of customer services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all time.
• Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to restaurant customers in accordance with venue standards.
• Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
• Performs necessary tasks to service customers, i.e. taking and filling all food and drink orders and assisting in maintaining customers dining area in a clean and neat manner.
• Monitors customer needs on a continual basis ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfills.
• Performs as a team member with; Venue Hosts, Supervisors, Food Servers, Bus People and Kitchen Staff in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation.
• Assists if needed with clearing and bussing tables.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
• Assists other restaurant personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
• Any reasonable request made by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED preferred. Previous food server experience preferred.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Team Members of organization.