Responsible for creating, coordinating, implementing, evaluating all casino special events, and providing a satisfactory experience for our guests. Responsible for communicating special events information to Team Members.
- Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Performs excellent customer service at all time.
- Designs, develops and implements all casino special events.
- Develops new ideas for on-going promotions and special events and submits proposals.
- Works within a team to ensure that all items needed to carry out promotions and special events are in the appropriate place and in a timely manner, including necessary supplies and decorations.
- Makes announcements pertaining to promotions and events using a microphone and issues prizes and cash.
- Evaluates every special event, including slot tournaments, parties, give-aways, and entertainment; facilitates the review process for all proposed special events.
- Authors a special event publication for distribution to all Team Members on property, providing timely and informative reading.
- Submits advertising work orders for casino special events.
- Maintains a consistent, regular attendance record.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Three to six years of related experience required.
- Experience working with the public required.
- Special events or promotions experience preferred.