This internship is designed for Tribal Team Members who would like to get practical experience in Bartending. Team Members will be exposed to various beverage preparation and serving duties during the internship. Interns will be able to gain 1,000 hours of hands on experience of what this position entails and be able to accomplish all tasks listed in the Work Plan Outline. Upon successfully completing the internship program, employees will be given a certification of completion that can be used towards experience when applying to available positions.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic beverages and/or non-alcoholic beverages according to established recipes and procedures.
- Mixes and serves beverages in a service station capacity to Beverage/Food Servers in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Participates in receiving and issuing liquor and supplies in conjunction with a Beverage Manager or Supervisor. Helps to maintain accurate tracking and inventories of spirits and wines.
- Maintains a neat and clean bar station on a continual basis.
- Monitors guest needs on a continual basis, ensuring all requests are promptly fulfilled.
- Maintains knowledge of ABC Codes, the Dram Shop Act and bartender’s responsibilities and rights under it. Completes Alcohol Awareness Training and passes the test associated with the course.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws and ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Maintains knowledge of all Gaming and beverage regulations applicable to position.
- Participates as a team member with all Beverage Servers, Barbacks, Beverage Stewards, Supervisors, and other CGRC Team Members to ensure efficient operational standard.
- Previous experience working in a food and beverage department preferred.
- Previous experience working in a customer service position preferred.