Responsible for ensuring operations of the Restaurant currently assigned and Team Member performances are in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures and Gaming regulations, on an assigned shift.
- Enforces performance standards, policies and procedures as they relate to Restaurant operations, monitors Food Server service on the dining floor. Ensures smooth and efficient operations on a continual basis.
- Ensures the highest possible standards of customer service and Team Member relations are maintained and carried out in a fair and equitable manner.
- Ensures compliance with all health and safety standards/regulations as well as all applicable beverages, federal, state and local laws/ordinances.
- Assists Restaurant Manager with scheduling of Team Members and ensuring correct staffing levels and adjustments are made in accordance with customer needs.
- Monitors job performance of all Restaurant Service Team Members and provides feedback on same to aid the Team Members in developing and enhancing skills.
- Provides input to the Restaurant Manager concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of improvement.
- Promotes positive Customer Relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service.
- Reviews and makes recommendations and suggestions and hire, suspend, transfer, promote, evaluate, discipline and terminate all service Team Members in a fair and equitable manner.
- Listens to, evaluate and handles Customer complaints in a way that satisfies the customer to their satisfaction.
- Receives payment from food and beverage customers in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Adheres to established cash control policies and procedures of the Company
- Adheres to all cashiering responsibilities when obtaining a bank.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One to two years restaurant supervisory experience preferred.