Responsible for promoting the success of the Rewards Club by assisting guests through the membership process and explaining the benefits of membership. Provide excellent customer service with knowledge of promotions, events, hotel, and the property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Performs excellent customer service at all time.
• Promotes the Rewards Club by assisting guests through the membership process.
• Maintains a working knowledge of guest services in order to provide smooth, courteous and efficient service to guests.
• Maintains a working knowledge of the property as well as current and upcoming events in order to advise guests and fellow Team Members whenever possible.
• Assists Shift Managers and Casino Hosts and other Marketing personnel as needed with Rewards Club related matters.
• Facilitates the flow of information by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
• Resolves minor guest’s conflicts which are related to guest services.
• Routinely inspects stock of Rewards Club printed material and restocks as needed.
• Greets busses/groups/conventions.
• Distributes entry forms, redeems voucher/coupons, an issues earned rewards.
• Assist at concerts, special events, promotions and off property events as needed.
• Maintains a consistent and regular attendance record.
• Performs any reasonable request made by management.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily:
• Perform job duties, demonstrate excellent work habits, and deliver exceptional service to internal and external guests.
• Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, including appearance, attendance, reliability, teamwork, ethics, integrity, and comply with all governing policies and procedures.
• Employ positive and professional communication skills and exercise professional interpersonal abilities (tact, diplomacy, and respect) with guests and co-workers at all times.
• Maintain a high level of organization, including an orderly and neat work area and excellent time management skills leading to the highest levels of productivity.
• Demonstrate a desire to succeed and willingness to help others succeed.
• Participate in open communication and provide feedback to management regarding operations, staffing, personal development, and operational productivity.
• Serve as contributing Team Member of CGRC enhancing operations in all its business endeavors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required; and one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess excellent customer service skills, communication and organizational skills. Multi-lingual in Asian and/or Spanish languages required. Must be familiar with, and able to operate, computers and printers, Ability to resolve minor guests conflicts in a smooth, courteous manner.
COMPUTER and TELEPHONE SKILLS:
Must be computer literate and have basic knowledge of computer software. Must has a positive tone and clear enunciation.
Bilingual, Spanish speaking preferred. Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets simple documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests and other Team Members.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk or hear. The Team Member is also regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The Team Member is regularly required to reach with hands and arms; occasionally is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch.
The Team Member must regularly lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. When on the casino floor, the Team Member will be exposed to a smoke-filled environment.