Responsible for properly executing security duties on assigned shift to adequately protect the life and property of customers, team members and the company’s property.
- Patrols all lots around the casino property and any assigned designated areas while on a bicycle.
- Performs the regular duties of the Security Officer while not on Bike Patrol.
- Guards all transfers of monies and chips on the casino floor as well as the physical transportation of chip fills and credits.
- Generates necessary written reports regarding security-related incidents involving guests, team members and/or the facility.
- Escorts and observes guests and team members to ensure their safety and protection; identifies potential safety hazards and report same to the appropriate individual for proper resolution.
- Becomes familiar with hazardous materials used on property and all applicable laws, rules and regulations governing same.
- Acts as a Dispatcher during emergency situations and coordinates solutions to same; informs Dispatcher of any unusual or suspicious situations on property.
- Operates company vehicles as directed to do so.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the Company’s facilities as well as special events on property in order to advise guests and fellow team members of same whenever possible.
- Facilitates the flow of information by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- Maintains a series of keys, accessing locked areas as necessary.
- Accepts identification from all persons who appear to be under the legal age to ensure compliance with state and federal gaming regulations.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver’s license required.