Responsible for providing the Customers with a delightful dining experience from the initial reception until the final good-bye in accordance with the Company’s high standards of Customer Service. Responsible for handling guest money transactions in a prompt courteous manner, in accordance with company’s high standards of guest services.
- Responsible for initial cordial reception to the Customers upon arrival and the prompt courteous escort to a dining table.
- Responsible for answering telephones and making reservations, if required.
- Verifies reservations, if required, before seating Customers.
- Advises Customers of waiting time and recommend beverage outlets to Customers.
- Responsible for seating Customers according to established rotation procedures, distribute menus and explain the food items.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Responsible for receiving payment from food and beverage customers makes changes and issues receipts in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Responsible for adhering to established cash control policies and procedures of the Company.
- Answers any Customer questions and directs concerns to appropriate management.
- Handles any Customer complaints and resolves them quickly and courteously.
- Assists in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous Food Server experience preferred.