Responsible for ensuring maximum customer service and satisfaction by orchestrating through the Team Members the production of quality food and high standards of service.
- Enforces performance standards and all Company Policy and Procedures in the venue in accordance with the Company’s expectations.
- Complies with all food and beverage health, liquor and safety regulations as well as all federal, state and local applicable laws.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Schedules, evaluates and trains Team Members, ensuring staff’s compliance with all customer service standards.
- Ensures venue floor operations are run in a smooth, efficient manner to ensure customers satisfaction.
- Reviews and approves all recommendations and suggestions to hire, transfer, suspend, promote, discharge, evaluate, assign and discipline Team Members in a fair and equitable manner.
- Maximizes cost effectiveness within the venue by ensuring compliance with established budget, labor and revenue benchmarks.
- Listens to, evaluates, and assures control of customer grievances.
- Monitors job performances of Team Members and provides feedback on same to aid the Team Members in developing and enhancing skills.
- Confers with Director of Food & Beverage concerning operational deficiencies and areas in need of attention.
- Receives payment from food and beverage customers in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Adheres to established cash control policies and procedures of the Company.
- Adheres to all cashiering responsibilities.
- Minimum of five years experience working at management level in high volume/fast paced restaurant.
- Experienced at corporate training for food and beverage service.