Responsible for greeting customers in a courteous, friendly manner, and promoting specific Retail items, thereby ensuring that consistent revenue is generated in the Retail.
- Operates the cash register to accept payment for retail sales in the form of cash, credit, and complimentaries, making correct change as required and balancing cash register at closing or end of shift.
- Maintains a neat, clean and completely stocked work area.
- Ensures proper inventory control, by maintaining accurate records of merchandise sold and stock on hand.
- Maintains a working knowledge of facilities and special and upcoming events on property, in order to advise customers of same, whenever possible.
- Communicates important, relevant information to following shift.
- Assists the Retail Supervisor and Retail Manager in creating and setting up displays of merchandise.
High School diploma or GED required. Must have worked for a minimum of six months to one year in a retail environment or customer service industry.