Responsible for providing spa guests with hair, finger, toe nail beautification services that improve the guest’s overall sense of well-being in a relaxed and stress-free environment.
- Performs hair care consultations and offers guidance to guests in selecting appropriate hair treatments.
- Provides individualized hair and nails services and treatments that meet the guest’s needs and expectations.
- Performs various types of hair, finger and toe nail beautification services to guests upon request which include hair, hair style, hair cut, hair color, manicures, hand and foot massage, painting of nails, trimming cuticles, general cleaning and shaping.
- Ensures appropriate stock of supplies necessary to effectively perform job responsibilities.
- Ensures timely services to all guests, keeping with a scheduled time line to provide an optimal number of guests accommodated.
- Explains all Spa products, services, and treatments to guests and assists them with determining their individual needs.
- Promotes and sells products, services and treatments and encourages repeat business.
- Maintains Spa appearance and cleanliness.
- Inspects work areas routinely for cleaning needs, defective materials, and potential safety hazards; notifies appropriate person(s) for proper resolution/dispensation.
- Maintains adequate inventory of hair and nail products, cleansers, lotions, creams, gels, scrubs, masks, and solutions; places orders and restocks supplies as necessary.
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry.
- High school diploma of GED
- Graduate of an accredited cosmetology school.
- Current Cosmetologist California Certification/License
- Two years’ experience as a cosmetologist required, preferably in a salon, spa or resort setting.