Responsible for the successful overall management of the Retail and Arcade through development and direction of Retail and Arcade Operations, in accordance with company policies, budgets, procedures and specifications.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels in Retail and Arcade by interviewing, selecting, training, scheduling, evaluating, promoting, disciplining and terminating Employees, as needed.
- Provides customer-service-related assistance in Retail and Arcade, such as assisting customers with selection and/or purchase, handling exchanges, redeeming complimentaries, and giving directions to various areas of the property.
- Conducts monthly inventory of Retail merchandise.
- Achieves financial objectives by assisting in preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and product sales mix to yield maximum profitability.
- Studies trends, formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities, determines additional needed sales promotions, and authorizes clearance sales.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security measures in the store.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Ascertains that merchandise in Retail is accurately inventoried and displayed to its’ best advantage.
- Utilizing effective communication skills, creatively resolves problems in Retail and Arcade.
- Responds to special requests of customers, as well as customer complaints and inquiries in a calm, prompt, courteous manner.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.