- Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of beverage stations and equipment in accordance with Company standards.
- Cleans beverage areas in bar stations.
- Provides and replenishes beverage stock and supplies.
- Prepares necessary fruit for use as garnishes.
- Participates in receiving and issuing liquor and supplies in conjunction with a Beverage Manager or Supervisor. Helps to maintain accurate tracking and inventories of spirit and wines.
- Maintains a neat and clean bar station on a continual basis.
- Monitors guest needs on a continual basis, ensuring all requests are promptly fulfilled.
- Maintains knowledge of ABC Codes, the Dram Shop Act and bartender’s responsibilities and rights under it. Completes Alcohol Awareness Training and passes the test associated with the course and renews Alcohol Awareness Certification every two years.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Serves as a backup for bartenders by participating in the production of beverages. A bar back does not have a bank and therefore cannot sell alcohol or any other products. They may only assist in the production of beverage or distribution of those beverages for which there is no charge.
- Minimum of one year previous experience in a similar capacity preferred.