Responsible for ensuring all china and glassware is cleaned efficiently and promptly providing all facets of the dining venue available stock of silver and dishware on a continual basis as well as cleaning of kitchen areas and trash removal.
- Ensures compliance to standards set by management in scraping, racking, stacking, and washing of, dishware, glassware, silverware, and all cooking pots, pans and utensils.
- Responsible for utility assignments such as floor cleaning, trash removal, chemical and supply stocking, equipment breakdown and cleaning, and other special assignments.
- Ensures compliance to standards set by management including, but not limited to cleaning of Bars, bar areas including drains, dish machines, floors, etc.
- Participates as a Team Member with Food Servers, Utilities, Cooks, Supervisors and any pertinent Company Team Members in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of Customer Services.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Assists if needed with Food Runners and Bus Persons.
High School Diploma or GED preferred.