Responsible for achieving and maintaining an exceptional standard of cleanliness throughout the guest rooms of the Hotel.
• Vacuums, sweeps, scrubs, mops, and cleans carpet and flooring in guest rooms.
• Dusts, brushes, polishes, cleans and vacuums furniture, glass, mirrors, curtains, framed pictures, appliances and other structural fixtures and furnishings in guest rooms.
• Scrubs, disinfects and deodorizes showers, toilets, wash basins, and other bathroom and vanity fixtures.
• Removes trash and debris from guest rooms.
• Strips beds, collects dirty linens, and makes beds with fresh linens.
• Replenishes linens, amenities and other supplies in guest rooms.
• Reports items found in guest rooms to Floor Supervisor and Security. Tags lost and found items properly.
• Routinely inspects guest rooms for maintenance needs, such as burnt-out light bulbs, plumbing or electrical problems, carpentry needs, or other special problems, and reports same to the Housekeeping Office, for proper resolution.
• Provides extra towels, sheets, pillows and /or rollaway to guest room upon request of front desk.
• Takes responsibility for a “Pass Key” during assigned shift, turning it in at the end of the shift to the appropriate person.