Responsible for the successful overall activities related to the Front Desk of the Hotel, ensuring smooth and efficient operations.
- Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Performs excellent customer service at all times.
- Assists guests with the check-in process at the Hotel in a courteous and polite manner.
- Answers guest questions regarding Hotel and property facilities, events and ensures that adequate information is given.
- Assists guests with checkout at the end of their stay in an efficient and timely manner.
- Handles guest complaints or concerns in a polite, courteously and efficient manner.
- Ensures that the check-in and check-out process is handled in accordance with company policy by processing cash, credit card, prize redemption on guest accounts and credit transactions accurately thus protecting the company’s assets.
- Works with the Bell Staff, Central Services and Housekeeping to ensure a high level of guest service.
- Maintains working knowledge of the property, as well as special events on and near the property, in order to better serve the guests needs.
- Assists if needed with Central Reservations.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
High School diploma or GED required. Must possess effective communication and organizational skills. Six months prior Hotel experience, preferably in Front Desk Operations.