Responsible for coordinating, implementing and evaluating all casino community relations and developing more community and team member awareness in community awareness as well as involvement. Works directly with day groups and casino line runs, provides information and assistance, as well as encourage, build and sustain positive relationships in the community as well as surrounding cities.
- Coordinate and conduct site tours which could include but are not limited to media, investors, and other respected groups.
- Provide support to the Community Relations Manager including but not limited to including written and facsimile communications to internal and external contacts and completing pertinent documents.
- Support and abide by casino wide policies and procedures while assisting long term community partnership goals on and off property.
- Works closely with the Catering Team Members as well as Food & Beverage, Hospitality, and Casino Operations in executing contractual requirements to deliver an enhanced guest experience. Works well in a Team environment.
- Support and executes representation at community affairs with casino outreach through but not limited to exhibits, and trade shows and sponsored events.
- Coordinates and supports all aspects of day charter and linerun bus business. Assists in the implementation, scheduling, pricing, description, and billing of banquet/catered events, Tour & Travel business, and the Bus Program.
- Reviews and supports end-of-month financials to determine if expenditures are reported correctly, matches financial with manual records, identifies expenditures listed on financials, and provides reports to management.
- Assists in maintaining records for financial reports, expenditures, invoices, purchases, receipts, and monthly variances; helps prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts. Receives and maintains commission invoices.
- Verifies group codes are in CMP, tracks ADTs, and inputs all pertinent information into tracking logs. Tags trips to allow group play to be tracked for evaluations.
- Assist the coordination, verifies, and properly records group details including, but not limited to, coupons and commissions, arrival times, deposit due dates, and contract signatures; prepares day charter and line run welcome packages are complete; and enters bus information into tracking spreadsheets for accurate daily counts and schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Two to three years related experience in sales, marketing, banquets & catering, and/or training required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One to two years supervisory experience preferred.