Responsible for distributing and exchanging Team Member uniforms, performing data entry, maintaining garments, stocking uniforms and other related duties.
- Exchanges Uniforms according to established procedures.
- Inspects and counts all clean uniforms when received to make certain they are clean and in good condition; then places them in designated areas.
- Distributes and organizes Team Member uniforms.
- Keeps accurate records of uniforms issued and returned.
- Maintains inventory levels by accurately tracking uniforms that are distributed and collected.
- Provides information to operating Manager based on assessed needs.
- Reports any safety hazards to assigned Manager or Lead Uniform Attendant.
- Performs emergency replacement of buttons.
- Operates embroidery machine for logo purposes.
- Barcodes, enters into inventory, and stocks new garments received from the warehouse.
- Prepares a quarterly physical inventory count for accounting purposes.
- Prepares alteration work orders for the Seamstress.
- Helps train all new Uniform Attendant Team Members with proper departmental policies and procedures.
- One or more years related experience.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- The ability to operate all commercial sewing and embroidering equipment with professional alteration skills and results.
- The ability to analyze and solve alteration problems.
- Must be experienced in inventory control and be computer literate.