Responsible for cleaning and resetting tables, monitoring tables for customer needs and duties requested by supervisory personnel, in an efficient courteous manner displaying a high standard of customer services.
- Responsible for clearing all tables, resetting them for new seating; ensuring tables are set in accordance with venue standards and customers achieving a pleasurable dining experience.
- Responsible for approaching newly seated customers, serving them bread, butter, water etc. in a courteous manner.
- Assists Food Servers in serving the customers throughout their meal, observing the customers for any requests for service, clears all dishes from the table after customers are through eating, continually providing them with a clean, neat eating area.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Performs as a team member with venue Host, Supervisors, Food Servers and Kitchen Staff in maintaining a smooth and efficiently operations.
- Assists if needed with Food Runners and Dishwashers.
- Helps maintain restaurant cleanliness.
- Responsible for maintaining a regular and consistent attendance record.
- Maintains a cleanliness of all side stations; responsible for stocking.
- One to three months related experience and/or training.