Responsible for all Lost and Found property and for the return and release of property to rightful owners. Responsible for properly executing all security duties on any assigned shift to adequately provide safety and property of customers, Team Members and the company’s property.
• Maintains lost and found property and returns or releases property to rightful owners, properly completing documentation upon release of any item.
• Destroys or donates lost and found property when not claimed, issuing release documentation.
• Coordinates with the Security Shift supervisor when property officer discovers a matter needing further investigation or attention.
• Performs regular duties as a Security Officer while not in the Lost & Found property room.
• Follows all applicable policies and procedures.
• Generates necessary written reports regarding security-related incidents involving customers, Team Members and/or the facility.
• Escorts and observes customers and Team Members to ensure their safety and protection; identifies potential safety hazards and reports them to the appropriate individual for proper resolution.
• Maintains working knowledge of hazardous materials used on property and all applicable laws, rules and regulations governing them.
• Operates company vehicles as directed.
• Maintains a working knowledge of the Company’s facilities as well as special events on property in order to advise customers and fellow Team Members when necessary.
• Ensures safe transportation of company moneys and gaming tokens; assists in the opening and closing of the gaming tables.
• Interacts with customers and Team Members in a positive, professional manner.
• Ensures a maximum level of customer service and satisfaction throughout the property is achieved and maintained.
• Facilitates the flow of information by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
• Maintains a series of keys, accessing locked areas as necessary.
• Accepts identification from all persons who appear to be under the legal age, to ensure compliance with state and federal gaming regulations.
• Assists with traffic flow when needed.
• Assists valet & shuttle drivers if needed.
• Maintains a consistent, regular attendance record.
• Responsible for following all applicable Policy and Procedures.