Responsible for the safe operation and transport of Shuttle Buses, Limos, trams and other vehicles used in the transport of guests and Team Members on and off property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Performs excellent customer service at all time.
• Assists guests promptly and courteously with transportation services.
• Drives shuttle buses, limos, trams and other transportation vehicles as requested to transport guests and Team Members in a safe manner.
• Drives conservatively, announcing stops and answering general questions about the Company and the local community.
• Maintains a working knowledge of company facilities, as well as special events on property in order to advise customers and fellow Team Members of same whenever possible.
• Communicates effectively with the Limo/Shuttle Supervisor to report any mechanical difficulties and/or maintenance needs of company-owned vehicles.
• Inspects vehicles prior to occupancy, verifying that everything is clean, well stocked and in good
working order. Performs trailer hookups.
• Ensures a maximum level of customer service and satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
• Maintains written records of all trips, number of passengers, departure and arrival times, and dispatcher’s name and destinations. Ensures accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
• Conducts routine safety inspections of vehicles before and after every trip, reporting any problems or maintenance needs to management.
• Maintains a consistent, regular attendance record.
• Parks Valet vehicles if needed.
• Performs any reasonable request made by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily:
• Perform job duties, demonstrate excellent work habits, and deliver exceptional service to internal and external guests.
• Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, including appearance, reliability, team work, ethics, integrity, and comply with all governing and co-workers at all times.
• Employ positive and professional communication skills and exercise professional interpersonal abilities (tact, diplomacy, and respect) with guests and co-workers at all times.
• Maintain a high level of organization, including an orderly and neat work area and excellent time management skills leading to the highest levels of productivity.
• Demonstrate a desire to succeed and willingness to help others succeed.
• Participate in open communication and provide feedback to management regarding operations, staffing, personal development, and operational productivity.
• Serve as contributing Team Member of CGRC enhancing operations in all business endeavors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED Preferred.
Excellent communication skills required. Must possess a valid commercial license from the State, as well as a good driving record. Passenger Endorsement required. Good hearing and eyesight required.
Ability to relate effectively in one-on-one situations with customers and other Team Members of the Company.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk or hear. The Team Member is also regularly required to stand; walk; run; sit; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The Team Member is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, and occasionally is required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The Team Member is regularly required to lift and/or move up to twenty-five pounds.
The Team Member is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but at times can increase to loud. When on the casino floor, the Team Member will be exposed to a smoke-filled environment.