Responsible for performing basic clean-up and guest service in the spa, pool, salon and fitness center. Also responsible for assisting guests as needed, including delivering amenities and various refreshments.
- Adds to the guest experience by hosting and fostering an atmosphere of calm and relaxation.
- Picks up and carries out dirty linens as well as stocks clean linen in proper locations.
- Distributes linens and maintains toiletries in the locker rooms
- Restocks and maintains the water, tea, and beverage area and other spa supplies for guests in the spa, pool and fitness areas.
- Ensures the maintenance of an adequate inventory of supplies necessary to effectively perform job responsibilities and informs supervisors when supplies are low.
- Monitors, controls and reports all inappropriate actions and behaviors of guests in the spa area.
- Cleans massage and treatment room if needed.
- Communicates with guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Cleans public areas and maintains the entrance to the spa, including restrooms, locker rooms and both lounge areas.
- Routinely inspects work areas, identifying cleaning needs, potential safety hazards, problems and maintenance or repair needs and notifies the appropriate individuals for proper resolution.
High school diploma or GED preferred.
Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with the public.