Responsible for the implementation of and in compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, supervision of the operation of assigned table games or to deal specific table games to ensure game integrity and customer satisfaction in compliance with Gaming regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all time.
• Responsible for the protection and control of the game being dealt, Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, or other table games permitted in the jurisdiction.
• Conducts the games in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, handling player transactions and notifying Floor Supervisor of any irregularities.
• Advises Pit Manager or Floor Supervisor of any player disputes or arguments that may arise during the game.
• Informs Floor Supervisor or other personnel of any important or relevant facts regarding specific players and their action.
• Maintains a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere providing the customer with a pleasant gaming experience, and notifying Floor Supervisor of any customer needs i.e., cocktails, Host Service, etc.
• Enforces performance standards, policies and procedures relating to all table games ensuring compliance with the Gaming regulations.
• Responsible for checking bank roll from previous shift to ensure accuracy; assists Pit Supervisor in physical count of bankroll at shift change.
• Observes game, players and dealers, to ensure accuracy of game and ensures games played, and ensures game protection.
• Ensures that the game moves at an appropriate pace when acting in either capacity.
• Promotes positive customers relations providing a delightful gaming experience by, answering questions, resolving disputes, and completing required documentation as required.
• Informs their direct report or other personnel of any important or relevant facts regarding specific players and their action.
• Assists in the training and development of new Team Members.
• Responsible for tracking players, noting buy-ins, length of play, win/loss and average bet.
• Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, etc.) and attendant regulations as well as the Company’s internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Is familiar with pit accounting procedures and administrative tasks, i.e., fills, credits, marker transactions and responsibilities.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
• May be used as an usher as needed by management for events.
• Any reasonable request made by management.
May be required to Supervise dealers on assigned shift or to efficiently deal any game they are assigned.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training Team Members; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED. Minimum of one-year experience in table games dealing and or supervision.
Appropriate licenser. Strong organizational and communication skills required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Team Members of organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.