Responsible for ensuring maximum Guest service and satisfaction by orchestrating through the Banquet team service of quality food and providing a standard of excellence in all phases of catering services. Regularly confers with the Food and Beverage Director regarding the same.
- Responds to Guests’ requests, complaints or inquiries courteously and promptly.
- Directs Guests to appropriate location for Banquet events and assists servers with any special Guest requests.
- Possesses a good working knowledge of Banquet Event Order processes, special Guest requests and assists servers as needed or requested by the Convention Sales.
- Inspects meeting rooms or locations where events will be served, making sure that excellent hygiene and cleanliness is always present.
- Ensures that the Banquet Team Members are receptive and visible for guest services at all times.
- Ensures prompt, efficient and courteous service of food and beverage to banquet guests
- Enforces performance standards and all Company Policy and Procedures in accordance with the Company’s expectations.
- Complies with all food and beverage health, liquor and safety regulations as well as all federal, state and local applicable laws.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Schedules, evaluates and trains Team Members, ensuring staff’s compliance with all customer service standards.
- Ensures catering operations are run in a smooth, efficient manner to ensure customers satisfaction.
- Reviews and approves all recommendations and suggestions to hire, transfer, suspend, promote, discharge, evaluate, assign and discipline Team Members in a fair and equitable manner.
- Maximizes cost effectiveness within the venue by ensuring compliance with established budget, labor and revenue benchmarks.
Four-year college degree in Business Administration or Restaurant Management preferred.
Minimum of five years’ experience working at management level in high volume/fast paced restaurant.
Experienced at corporate training for food and beverage service.
Strong understanding of wines, cocktails, food preparation techniques and Steps of Service.