Responsible for maintaining the clean and orderly condition of assigned areas in the Casino and offices as well as other facilities owned by CEDA and the Picayune Rancheria of the Chukchansi Indians.
- Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Performs excellent customer service at all time.
- Cleans property floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Moves or pushes furniture in order to sweep or mop underneath.
- Gathers and empties wastebaskets; empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Services, cleans and supplies restrooms.
- Dusts furniture, walls, and equipment.
- Cleans windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Sweeps stairwells and cleans elevators.
- Ensures that all cleaning materials, chemicals and equipment are used per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Reports any hazardous conditions or broken equipment immediately to the supervisor.
- Advises management of repairs, or supply shortages in assigned areas and is accountable for cleanliness and overall condition of assigned area.
- Complies with established safety precautions when using equipment and supplies.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.