The Player Development Coordinator will execute the following tactics around the key position strategies of Administration, Sales Management, and Retention.
- Acts as a resource for customers, management and employees to ensure a maximum level of satisfaction and service throughout the department and the Company.
- Represents the Company in its public relations and marketing efforts, generating new and repeat business and helping to reaffirm the goals and objectives of the Company.
- Coordinate with additional Player Development personnel to properly fulfill all players’ requests across all segments.
- Resolve customer’s complaints and/or conflicts, in a fair, equitable manner.
- Produce developed reports on Sales Leads, Reactivation Candidates, and Qualifying Coded Players.
- Assist Player Development staff in all retention duties as appropriate to include:
- Hosting VIP Events and Parties.
- Performing concierge services for players including but not limited to booking rooms, restaurant reservations, show reservations, etc.
- Assist with all Gift Giving programs and Player Awards programs.
- Handle player correspondence as appropriate.
- Coordinate Premium Player Conflict and Customer Recovery Efforts and programs.
- AA/AS Degree
- A minimum of one year of casino experience/training and/or an equivalent combination of hospitality, sales, and/or marketing training.