Responsible for the supervision of all relative food production, financial performance and quality assurance of finished products. Responsible for the staffing, training, evaluation and coordination of related areas. Assist in planning and designing menus.
- Check production levels and adjust if necessary
- Assign production tasks to lead line cook
- Review line for proper food levels and pars
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Perform quality control tests
- Participate in staff training
- Control labor cost
- Assist in food production for restaurants and banquets
- Maintain and ensure kitchen sanitation
- Follow specs in all recipes and food apportionment
- Assist in the preparation, portioning and garnishing of all food.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a high volume culinary operation in a restaurant or hotel.