Responsible for providing management of the casino floor for all Table Games, Bingo, Poker and Slot Operations/Technical in compliance with the Company’s policy and procedure, objectives, goals and Gaming regulations.
- Implements and ensures compliance with approved policies, procedures, regulations and direct personnel in accordance with department objectives.
- Assists with the analysis of Table Games, Slots, Bingo and Poker to endure maximum profitability and efficiency.
- Ensures the efficient operation of all table games, poker, bingo and slot operations/technical on an assigned shift.
- Reviews and evaluates on a regular basis table games, poker room, bingo and slots guest service departmental performance, working with the Directors and Managers in taking appropriate steps in resolving unsatisfactory results or conditions.
- Oversees departmental operations on assigned shift in the absence of departmental directors.
- Delegates the authority of all monetary transactions and makes decisions on such matters as short pays/no pays and guest short-change.
- Maintains awareness of current promotional programs and new gaming devices while overseeing player development within Table Games, Slots Bingo and the Poker Room.
- Promotes positive guest relations and resolves and/or investigates guest problems or disputes. Reviews disciplinary actions initiated by staff.
- Maintains visibility to all internal and external guests while on duty. Recognizes and interacts with guests and casino staff.
- Verifies and ensures payouts of large jackpots and ensures fills/credits are properly executed.
- Coordinates investigations into the resolution of variances to ensure compliance with company policies and employee integrity levels.
- Ensures the accuracy of all time, attendance and variance records.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels and equitable scheduling for assigned shift.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or related field from a four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience that enables performance in all aspects of the position required.
- Five years of experience in a management capacity required