Responsible for the implementation of and in compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, supervision of the operation of assigned table games or to deal specific table games to ensure game integrity and customer satisfaction in compliance with Gaming regulations.
- Responsible for the protection and control of the game being dealt, Blackjack, Mini-Baccarat, or other table games permitted in the jurisdiction.
- Conducts the games in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures, handling player transactions and notifying Floor Supervisor of any irregularities.
- Advises Pit Manager or Floor Supervisor of any player disputes or arguments that may arise during the game.
- Informs Floor Supervisor or other personnel of any important or relevant facts regarding specific players and their action.
- Enforces performance standards, policies and procedures relating to all table games ensuring compliance with the Gaming regulations.
- Responsible for checking bank roll from previous shift to ensure accuracy; assists Pit Supervisor in physical count of bankroll at shift change.
- Observes game, players and dealers, to ensure accuracy of game and ensures games played, and ensures game protection.
- Ensures that the game moves at an appropriate pace when acting in either capacity.
- Promotes positive customers relations providing a delightful gaming experience by, answering questions, resolving disputes, and completing required documentation as required.
- Informs their direct report or other personnel of any important or relevant facts regarding specific players and their action.
- Assists in the training and development of new Team Members.
- Responsible for tracking players, noting buy-ins, length of play, win/loss and average bet.
- Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, etc.) and attendant regulations as well as the Company’s internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Is familiar with pit accounting procedures and administrative tasks, i.e., fills, credits, marker transactions and responsibilities.
- High School diploma or GED preferred. Minimum of one-year experience in table games dealing and or supervision.