POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the preparation of all foods during an assigned shift, in accordance with the Company’s specifications and standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all times.
• Responsible for preparing, seasoning, finishing, and garnishing all food in kitchen preparation in accordance with established recipes.
• Performs as a Team Member with; Lead Line Cooks, Dishwashers, Supervisors, Chefs, Servers, Utility, and pertinent Company Team Members in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation on a scheduled shift.
• Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
• Follows all recipes and control procedures.
• Assists in all areas of food production as needed.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary area at all times in full accordance with State Health Regulations.
• Any reasonable request made by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or GED preferred and one to two years’ experience as a cook’s apprentice in a large, full service hotel or restaurant preferred.
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.