Responsible for the preparation of all foods requiring pre-opening preparation, ensuring the efficiency of the line and kitchen operation on a scheduled shift is completed in accordance with Company specifications and standards.
- Responsible for preparing salads, dressings, canapé’s, and other cold dishes.
- Responsible for preparing sandwiches on short order or in quantities.
- Maintains quantities of coffee and tea throughout the shift.
- Performs as a Team Member with; Line Cooks, Dishwashers, Supervisors, Chefs, Servers, Utility, and pertinent company Team Members in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation on a scheduled shift.
- Maintains compliance with all regulations of health and sanitation standards as well as all applicable federal, state, local laws/ordinances; to include maintaining applicable food safety certification.
- Follows all recipes and control procedures.
- Slices cold meat and cheese and portions items.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary area at all times in full accordance with State Health Regulations.
- One to two years experience in a similar capacity position.