Assists the Restaurant Manager in ensuring maximum customer service and satisfaction by orchestrating through the Team Members, production of quality food and high standards of service. In absence of the Restaurant Manager, performs and is responsible for the duties of the Restaurant Manager.
- Assists Restaurant Manager in enforcing performance standards, policies, and procedures in accordance with the Company’s expectations.
- Assists Restaurant Manager in scheduling, evaluating and training of the Team Members, ensuring staff’s compliance with all customer service standards.
- Ensures Restaurant floor operations are run in a smooth, efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assists Restaurant Manager in reviewing and approves all recommendations and suggestions to hire, transfer, suspend, promote, discharge, evaluate, assign and discipline all Team Members in a fair and equitable manner.
- Maximizes cost effectiveness within the Restaurant by ensuring compliance with established budget, labor and Restaurant benchmarks.
- Listens to, evaluates and assures control of customer grievances.
- Receives payment from food and beverage customers in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Adheres to all cashiering responsibilities.
- Maintains a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Four-year college degree in Business Administration or Restaurant Management preferred.
- One to two years’ supervisory experience in a restaurant required.
- HS Diploma or GED Required.