Responsible for implementing and ensuring all operations of casino Table Games and Team Member performances are in compliance with the Company’s objectives, goals and Gaming regulations or to supervise the operation of assigned table games to ensure game integrity and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Interacts effectively with the public and Team Members. Perform excellent customer service at all time.
• Responsible for supervising the operation of specified amount of table games.
• Assists in the selection, training and evaluation of subordinate Team Members. Maintains the highest quality standards in all areas of customer service and hospitality and developing players.
• Ensures that all games move at an appropriate pace. Maintains appropriate game spread, limits and staffing.
• Ensures that all games move at an appropriate pace.
• Promotes positive customers relations providing a delightful gaming experience by, answering questions, resolving disputes, calling beverage servers, comping etc.
• Informs Casino Shift Managers of all noteworthy, suspicious, or unusual activity. Facilitates the flow of information throughout the casino.
• Coaches Team Members in his/her span of control to maintain and improve on expected levels of performance, promotion and productivity by using positive motivation.
• Is familiar with Pit accounting procedures and administrative tasks i.e., fills, credits, Front Money transactions and responsibilities and monitors the same for Floor People.
• Responsible for tracking players, noting buy-ins, length of play, win/loss and average bet.
• Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, compact, etc.) and attendant regulations as well as the Company’s internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
• May be used as an usher as needed by management for events.
• Any reasonable request made by management.
Directly supervises all Floor Supervisors while acting in the role of Pit Manager; indirectly supervises all dealers. In the primary role as a Floor Supervisor, responsible for the direct supervision of all dealers on assigned shift.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training Team Members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED with two to five years experience in casino operations required.
Minimum of four years table games experience preferred with progressive supervisory experience.
Appropriate Licenser. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or Team Members of organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.