Responsible for properly executing security duties on assigned shift, to adequately provide safety for and property of customers, Team Members and the company’s property.
- Guards all transfers of monies and chips on the casino floor as well as the physical transportation of hopper fills, chip fills, and credits.
- Generates necessary written reports regarding security-related incidents involving customers, Team Members and/or the facility.
- Escorts and observes customers and Team Members to ensure their safety and protection; identifies potential safety hazards and reports same to the appropriate individual for proper resolution.
- Acts as a Dispatcher during emergency situations and coordinates solutions to same; informs outside agencies of any unusual or suspicious situations on property.
- Operates company vehicles as directed to do so.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the Company’s facilities as well as special events on property in order to advise customers and fellow Team Members of same whenever possible.
- Ensures safe transportation of company moneys and gaming tokens.
- Ensures a maximum level of guest service and satisfaction throughout the property is achieved and maintained.
- Facilitates the flow of information by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- Maintains a series of keys, accessing locked areas as necessary.
- Accepts identification from all persons who appear to be under the legal age to ensure compliance with state and federal gaming regulations.
- Assists valet & shuttle drivers if needed.
- Operates and responds to radio traffic.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to speak on radio and answer radio traffic.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must be qualified to perform the duties of Bike Patrol when required to do so.