Responsible for ensuring all china and glassware is cleaned efficiently and promptly providing all facets of the dining venue available stock of silver and dish ware on a continual basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Perform excellent customer service at all time.
• Ensures compliance to standards set by management in scraping, racking, stacking, and washing of dishware, silverware, glassware, cooking utensils, and pans, etc.
• Responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary.
• Ensures compliance to standards set by management including, but not limited to; cleaning of bar areas. This includes drains, dish machines, floors, etc.
• Assists in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
• Participates as a team member with Food Servers, Utility, Cooks, Supervisors and any pertinent
Employees in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of Customer Service.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
• Any reasonable request made by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Previous experience preferred.