This internship is designed for Tribal Team Members interested in gaining practical experience in the administrative and operational elements of the Marketing department, specifically as relates to the position of Internal Communications Specialist. Interns will be exposed to various administrative and operational duties providing assistance to the Marketing Department. Interns will be learning the processes pertaining promotions, special events, internal communications, public relations, and advertising. Interns will gain at least 1,000 hours (6 Month internship) of hands-on experience in what this position entails and be able to accomplish all tasks listed in the Work Plan Outline. Upon successfully completing the internship program, interns will be given a certification of completion that can be used towards their experience.
- Participates in formulating and administering promotional notices to colleagues property wide.
- Conceptualizes and designs creative, innovative ideas to inform and motivate Team Members to bring promotional awareness to departments.
- Develops strategies, executes communication plans, and tracks results for keeping all Team Members informed on important promotions with materials and updates in a timely, relevant, and engaging manner.
- Responsible for internal communication content such as messaging, marketing material, presentations, and overall network initiatives.
- Provides support to the Events Manager including but not limited to verbal and written internal communications with pertinent support documents.
- Develops, records, and monitors identified key performance indicators.
- Maintains effective communication with all departments and builds vital relationships with key internal partners and stakeholders.
- Writes promotional copy and internal articles.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be an enrolled member of the Picayune Rancheria of Chukchansi Indians
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have experience working with the Public